WE’RE HIRING | Sales Personal Assistant
Applications Close: 25th February 2023
Due to exciting growth, our very successful sales team has an opportunity to welcome a Sales Personal Assistant to our leading boutique Agency in Hastings, VIC.
You will enjoy working in a positive and friendly environment with ongoing support and guidance from our PA Michelle Cahir and Director Lisa Roberts . This position offers the perfect start or continuation for those looking to enter into, or develop their real estate sales career.
To Be Considered:
- Must be available to work School hours 9.30-2.30pm Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri and every Saturday with a rostered day-off throughout the week.
- Must hold or be willing to obtain an Agent’s Representative Certificate.
- Must hold a current Australian Driver’s License and own a reliable vehicle.
- Must live within 25km of Hastings, VIC.
- Real Estate experience is preferred, or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- High degree of initiative and self-drive.
- Friendly, approachable & easy-going manner.
- Corporate presentation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Database management.
- Support to sales team with administrative duties.
- Preparing properties for all inspections.
- Attend open for inspections and private appointments.
- Attend valuations, building inspections and pre-settlement inspections.
- Liaising with vendors and buyers on a daily basis.
Wages will be based on experience, and in accordance with Fair Work Australia Real Estate Award. A petrol allowance and superannuation will be paid along with a weekly wage.
Please submit your resume directly to Michelle Cahir firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.