24 Seaview Road, Frankston South VIC 3199$1,200,000 - $1,320,000
House - Frankston South VIC
Shrouded in serenity with a resort-inspired setting in one of Frankston South’s most coveted locations, zoned for both Derinya Primary School and Frankston High School, this elevated four-bedroom sanctuary with swimming pool delivers an idyllic lifestyle package.
Set beyond tall palm trees on an extra large 961sqm (approx) allotment, the residence delivers extreme comfort with two living zones and a contemporary granite kitchen with quality appliances for the keen cook. Glass doors off the front lounge open to an idyllic barbecue balcony, which steps down to an inground swimming pool partially covered by a Bali bungalow, providing peace and privacy to enjoy a cool dip on balmy days.
An easy stroll to Derinya Primary and Woodleigh School Minimbah Campus, the property is just a few minutes drive to both Mt Eliza village and the major shopping of Frankston city centre, with access to the Sweetwater Creek trail that meanders down to the beach also close by.
* Split-level living & dining with sliding doors to deck
* Spacious outdoor entertaining stepping down to pool
* Comfortable 2nd lounge with sliding doors to garden
* Euromaid black oven & Fisher & Paykel dish drawers
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe & full ensuite with shower/tub
* Contemporary 2nd bathroom with stone basin
* Ducted heating, open fireplace & split system
* Double garage, big backyard & cubby house
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 961 m²
- Floor Area is 20.34 m²
- 2 Garage