3/74-76 Beleura Hill Road, Mornington VIC 3931Sold
OPEN CANCELLED UNDER OFFER
House Sold - Mornington VIC
Crafted by award-winning custom home builders, The Tempo Group, this luxury townhouse is the last remaining in the recently completed “Beachmere” development.
Delivering the ultimate in contemporary seaside living, this long anticipated home boasts the finest fixtures and fittings throughout – from the Barwon Stone cladding and herringbone timber floors to the pure wool Catalina carpets.
Approximately 23 squares, set over a single level, this well thought out floor plan features a spacious open plan living dining area at the heart of the home, including an epicurean kitchen with quality Asko appliances as well as a butler’s pantry complete with it’s own wine fridge.
Accomodation of generous proportions is provided by the grand master suite with a walk through robe and full ensuite with heated towel rail and underfloor slab heating plus double doors that open to a private, sun drenched decked courtyard – the perfect place for your morning coffee reflection.
There are 2 further separately zoned bedrooms, both generously sized, serviced by a central family bathroom, also with underfloor slab heating, plus a study with custom built cabinetry and a second formal lounge room with a feature stone wall and gas log fire.
Outside, sliding glass doors open to a fully lanscaped rear yard with alfresco decks to soak up the seaside ambience and balmy bay breezes, whilst car accommodation is taken care of by the double remote garage with direct internal access.
* Impeccably finished and move-in ready
* 3 bedrooms, 2 separate living areas & seprate study
* Kitchen with zip hot/cold water tap, dual oven, integrated French door refrigerator (included) and integrated dishwasher
* Multizoned integrated heating and cooling throughout
* Seamless indoor–outdoor flow from living area to deck
* Low maintenance coastal landscaped gardens
* Stroll to Mills Beach and Main Street via footbridge
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage